JVMS Virtual Hot Breakfast CE
ZOOMing to a computer near you (actually, to your computer)
JVMS Member's Only CE
BYOHB (Bring Your Own Hot Breakfast 😊)
Date: Sunday, May 23, 2021
Time: Log In by 07:45am, Program Begins at 08:00am
Location:Your PC- LIVE/INTERACTIVE WEBINAR via ZOOM
CE Credits: 6 Hours
Speaker: Jan Suchodolski, DrMedVet, PhD, DACVM, AGAF, Professor & Associate Director of Research, Head of Microbiome Sciences, Gastroenterology Laboratory, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- The Importance of the Intestinal Microbiome
- New Approaches to Diagnosis and Interpretation of Intestinal Dysbiosis
- New Approaches to Intestinal Dysbiosis Management: Probiotics & Fecal Microbiota Transplantation
PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE UP TO DATE ON YOUR JVMS MEMBERSHIP. You will not have access to / see the below RSVP portion of this event page if you are not an Active 2021 member. To be considered an Active 2021 JVMS member per the JVMS bylaws, one must be up to date on 2020 and 2021 dues. For those of you who are up to date / Active 2021 members - thank you! For those who are 2020 members - log in and pay your 2021 dues, then you will be good to go. For those of you who are 2019 or prior members, log in and pay 2020 dues, then return and pay 2021 dues, then you will be good to go. ANY DUES PAID BY 2019 OR PRIOR MEMBERS WILL BE APPLIED TO 2020 FIRST.
Program Notes: PRINTED PROGRAM NOTES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR THIS CE EVENT – Program notes will be available on the JVMS www site a few days prior to the event for viewing / printing
RSVP: Please note that there are 2 steps to register for this meeting:
- RSVP as usual via the below short form
- You will receive an immediate confirmation email from the JVMS with a link to the ZOOM Webinar Registration site. You must also complete the Zoom Meeting Registration PRIOR TO THE BELOW MEETING REGISTRATION DEADLINE!!
The JVMS RSVP and ZOOM Registration deadline is Friday5/21/2021 by 2:00pm
No Late Registrations, No "Walk/Zoom-Ins"
IMPORTANT!!! - PLEASE NOTE
- The JVMS Event Page RSVP will result in an automated email response with the ZOOM registration page link; this will be sent immediately after your RSVP submission.
- You must then complete the ZOOM Webinar Registration BEFORE FRIDAY 5/23/21, 2:00pm - this registration is manually reviewed by the JVMS CE committee (me), so the confirmation email following the Zoom Webinar Registration will not be immediate (it will take a few hours or days cuz the committee occasionally does other things outside of JVMS CE stuff).
- The Board of Veterinary Medicine has specific requirements for Virtual / Live Interactive CE. Each attendee must log in with their UNIQUE ZOOM REGISTRATION CODE THAT YOU RECEIVE AFTER COMPLETING STEP 2 / THE ZOOM WEBINAR REGISTRATION (DO NOT SHARE YOUR CODE) - your name must appear on the Webinar Login/Registration Report or CE will not be granted.
- The host (me again) is required by the Board of Veterinary Medicine to conduct Random Polls (short questions) during the meeting to demonstrate attendance and attendee engagement - your name and poll answers must appear on the Webinar Polling Report or CE will not be granted.
- Between when you finish your Zoom Meeting Registration and 5/23/2021, Please familiarize yourself with and be sure your computer is set up for ZOOM, including confirming you have a good internet connection AND you have the current Zoom version (which may require a re-boot if recently downloaded). Only current versions of ZOOM allow you access to the CE CERTIFICATE posted in the Webinar Chat at the end of the meeting.